Tuesday, December 24, 2013

We are in the Pacific Ocean. We had a good and very interesting Panama Canal transit. Seven people on the boat for 24 hours, two languages spoken. It was interesting. We had boat handling challenges, more and more and more. I  promise to detail you soon. My camera is stuck with seawater sickness so no pictures. I must fill you in as soon as I can about this. The Panama Canal experience is unworldly. Everything is so large and powerful. Machines of great force and engineering marvel are everywhere. I have never felt more small like a small bug except when under the canopy of the galaxies offshore.

We may leave for Costa Rica tomorrow. My wife, Lindsey, is flying in January 1. I don't want to delay that. It will be good to see her. By the way Lindsey, great job organizing Peter and the Canal transit. It went smooth because of you. Gracias mi vida.

I will try to post before I leave if I can. We are anchored out at the Balboa Yacht Club and interenet does reach the boat.

Pura Vida,

Glenn

No comments: