Thursday, January 16, 2014

 Relianto
 Lindsey and Meredith at "Bowie's Point" in Playa Hermosa

Today, we sail for Tambor. It is a 20-mile trip across the Nicoya Gulf the east side of the Nicoya Peninsula. Meredith has friends that own a Bed and Breakfast in Montezuma, 5 miles away. They set up Horseback tours and other fun things for tourist. I am looking forward to getting underway. It is uncanny how you get hooked when making miles on a sailboat, regardless how miserable they are. Once you get in the habit, it feels natural to be underway. I am sure that feeling wears off over time but for now, it feels good to go. I look at the Pacific charts and all the islands and places to go and I get a bug in my mind about how to go about doing it. For now, I need to run the charter business for a while. It is time to work and hope my book sells (A Change of Course) which, I promise, will be published soon.

Pura Vida,

Glenn the JungleBoy

16 Enero, 2014

Casa de Olas

Playa Hermosa

Costa Rica

 

 Palm tree on Beach
 

 Underway again
Lindsey at "Las Pearlas" hotel in Pavones
Me at home in  Playa Hermosa after doing a lot of stuff.

No comments: