Friday, January 31, 2014

We had a small earthquake yesterday.

http://insidecostarica.com/2014/01/30/4-9-magnitude-temblor-rattles-costa-rica-followed-aftershock/


I have been busy with a design project for Hunter, working on the boat, surfing and... fixing the inoperable electric window on my beach car. I took some Harken sailboat hardware and rigged it so I can raise and lower the window. That is a cam cleat that locks off the line. A "micro-block" block and tackle is the machinery inside the door. I really do enjoy engineering.

 
 
 
Glenn Henderson

Playa Hermosa

Costa Rica

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Glen and Lindsay! We love your blog and miss you both. I hope I can meet you at the pool to play guitar when we come down next.

Ryan and Lynn

Yom Chipper said...

Classic Glenn.