Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The ride wasn’t over. As soon as I anchored the boat in Herradura Bay, The action continued. I thought I was safe getting here but I came closer to demise here than when we were sailing.
I am on my way at this moment to share some "quality time" with Lindsey. Before we left Costa Rica to get the boat, we would daily take a trip in the evening to the Olympic size pool close to our home. She would swim laps for exercise. I take my Taylor GS Mini guitar, sit at the end of the pool, and play songs. I would have already surfed in the morning and had my exercise. It is a ritual we have grown to love. The acoustics there are fantastic. It makes me sound better than I am. Anyway, that is where we are going now. I will write the story about "settling in" to the anchorage tomorrow. It really feels great to get back into our old routine.
Relianto looks really pretty on her mooring. Yes, she now has her own mooring. How I got it is part of the story. Her classic lines look natural and fits the scene.
I will tell about my "incidents" later.
Pura Vida,
Glenn the JungleBoy
08 Enero, 2014
Casa de Olas
Playa Hermosa
Costa Rica
 My Hunter 41 design in Costa Rica. Another one of my "girls" a long way from home. I love the Costa Rica flag painted on her bow.
 Relianto in a slip at Los Suenos Marina. Even the lowest cost dinghy in this marina cost more the our beloved Relianto.

No comments: